Google Nest Temperature SensorI-NSTTEMSEN-01-WHIT-XXXX-V1 4.4 star rated
After a $0 Instant Rebate
- Energy Star: No
- Water Sense: No
- Media Feature: images/Lifestyle_Images/I-NSTTEMSEN-01-WHIT-XXXX-V1_Lifestyle_1.png
- Media Feature Markdown: ### Compatibility Get started by connecting a Nest Temperature Sensor to a [Nest Learning Thermostat](https://shop-decnc.duke-energy.com/Thermostats-and-Temperature/I-NST3RDGEN-01-STST-XXXX-V1.html) or Google Nest Thermostat E. Pair up to six Nest Temperature Sensors per smart thermostat and up to eighteen sensors per home. Temperature Sensors are not compatible with Nest 1st or 2nd Generation thermostats or other Wi-Fi thermostats. Some features, including mobile notifications and remote control, require working internet and Wi-Fi.
- On Sale: false
- PDP Info Banner: Disclaimer: Sales are provided by manufacturers or by Duke Energy's service provider. Duke Energy funds all rebates applied at checkout. Products must be installed at the premise address associated with the account number purchasing the products.
- Show PDP Info Banner in Product Details: true
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Most homes aren’t the same temperature in every room. Maybe the living room gets too warm or the baby’s room is too cold. With the Nest Temperature Sensor, you can control the temperature of certain rooms in your home during specific times of the day. Just place it on a wall or shelf and get the right temperature, right where you want it. ### In the box * Nest Temperature Sensor * Mounting screw * Installation card